From basic purchase and sale transactions to complicated financing, land-use, tax, condominium and estate planning issues, Lanier, Fountain & Ceruzzi has the experience and expertise to effectively and efficiently address your legal needs for your residential and commercial real estate transactions.
If you are buying or selling a home we can help:
- Negotiate the Offer to Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Assist with Financing Options and Structure.
- Review and analyze Property Condition, Title and Zoning.
- Representation at Closing of the Transaction.
- Counsel for Ownership Options and Estate Planning Considerations.
- Resolve any unique problems that might arise.
We can also help with more complex real estate issues relating to all aspects of Commercial Real Estate Development, such as:
- New Construction Projects.
- Shopping Center Development.
- Subdivision Development and restrictive covenants.
Our broad experience in all areas of real estate and other disciplines of law allow us to expertly help you navigate routine or challenging residential home transactions and bring a sophisticated approach to special problems when the need arises.